ISA PHILIPPINES JOBS – WE ARE HIRING – (ver3)
Integrated Security and Automation, Inc. (ISA, Inc.) is a leading security system integrator and automation provider in the Philippines. It’s primarily engaged in the distribution, design, installation and integration of different security system and automation. ISA steadfastly has become one of the major player and provider in the local market in its field of business. Our company has been known for introducing products, services and systems utilizing the latest technology, through which we have attained competitiveness and maintained a circle of respected clients.
- Vocational course
- With background in hardware & Software training.
- With or without TESDA NCII CERTIFICATE in COMPUTER HARWARE SERVICING, ELECTRONICS SERVICI
• Responsible in servicing client’s complaint regarding technical problem and installed devices specializing on Parking System.
• Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
• Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
• Produce timely and detailed service reports.
• Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations for possible quotations.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
- College Graduate / Engineering course.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Estimating material, construction, and labor costs, and project timescales.
- Random checking of sites projects.
- Checking the quality of electrical installation base on Philippine electrical code.
- Handling projects not less than 100k.
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software.
- Analysing and interpreting data.
- Supervising technical staff.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures,
- Standards and specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- College Graduate / Engineering course.
- Performs site survey on client and prepare cost of materials, proposal and quotations
- Provide technical drawing using Auto CAD
- Conduct test on customer requirements and provide integration of different devices
- Responsible for project mobilization and ensuring that project will start & end and don’t forget deadline
- Supervising and instructing technical installer during the installations on what to do to ensure efficiency and quality
Warehouse Staff (QA)
- College Graduate any course.
- Test all the incoming stocks and outgoing stocks in the warehouse.
- Check all the defective and working devices to put a label on it.
- Encode and count the devices to assure the quantity of the stocks left in the warehouse.
- Checking all the devices to make sure that the quality is tested and passed the inspection.
- Checking the devices before giving it to the receiver to make sure that the devices are in good condition.
- Document all the computer hardware inside.
- Building computer set for the client.
- Make sure all the computer components are running smoothly.
- Install all software needed to the computer.
- Cleaning working area.
- Putting warranty stickers to the devices before giving it to the client.
- Encode data hard copy and soft copy of the devices that has been test.
- Run some diagnostics to the devices.
- Prepare all the devices that are tested to the client.
- Monitor all devices condition from time to time.
- Report devices that has some issue to the supplier.
- Encode all the defective devices and send some report so that the devices are returned to the supplier ASAP.
To all interested applicants you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position as the email title. You may contact her also @ 0933-8605449 / 0917-7271573