ISA PHILIPPINES JOBS – WE ARE HIRING – (ver1)
Integrated Security and Automation, Inc. (ISA, Inc.) is a leading security system integrator and automation provider in the Philippines. It’s primarily engaged in the distribution, design, installation and integration of different security system and automation. ISA steadfastly has become one of the major player and provider in the local market in its field of business. Our company has been known for introducing products, services and systems utilizing the latest technology, through which we have attained competitiveness and maintained a circle of respected clients.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We are looking for young, dynamic, hardworking, confident and competent individual who can be part of the team as:
Sales Engineer / Sales Executive
For Mandaluyong, Pampanga, Cebu and Davao
- Male/Female at least 23 – 30 years old.
- To develop and execute a sales plan to achieve agreed upon sales volume/quota and sales growth targets.
- To identify and visit current and future clients to address their service requirements by providing ISA’s product. service and/or technical information or helping them solve their problems by introducing and/or demonstrating to them ISA’s products and service.
- To establish new accounts by identifying potential customers and/or conducting cold calls.
- To initiate technical testing and product and service proposal for specific clients and/or future clients.
- To follow up sales call reports, sample requests, and clients’ projects.
- To prepare cost estimates by studying purchase orders, blueprints/plans and other client’s documents.
- To prepare accreditation and/or bidding documents and generate quotations.
- To assist Finance and Accounting Department in collection of payments.
- To perform other related tasks as assigned by his immediate supervisor.
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering. proven experience as a Programmer or in a relevant role.
Strong analytical and planning skills. Good communication and presentation skills.
Skilled in the Following
- C #
- C ++
- V. Basic or NET
- Visual Studio 8 and Visual Studio 10 (Visual Basic)
- MySQL, MS SQL, and MS Access
- with at-least 1 year experience in programming.
If you think you are the one, you may send your resume to email@example.com and put the position as the email title.